By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do my topics become so popular?!

lol I win!

... probably by milli-seconds. Great minds think alike, gentlemen

Around the Network

What are the odds??????? 

Damn You!!!!!!! slow computer

Hehe. I think 3 pics at once signal an end to this thread.

Sorry Soriku. I'm glad you're contributing to the forums...but when you make like 10 topics in a short amount of time...and they're all about minor things, like who will win the race, or what's your favorite developer, etc...it just gets old.

We like a few casual topics at one time, and some normal topics like breaking news as well.

So a good way to contribute could be posting in already existing threads, and maybe making a new thread every once in a while if you come across some cool news, or perhaps think of a good thread idea, like "who's your favorite developer"...except we've done that idea a TON of times already...so it's old.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

And making a thread about your popular threads is not good...it's not good to brag, let alone in a separate thread...

So this thread is locked...humorous as it was.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )