By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo's first party software sales beat the competition in the USA

I thought you only made joke threads lol

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

So that might mean they make alot of money then. ;)

Yeah I remember it. Hope for you this one is a great success too lol

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

what did I tell you about making serious thread?

Anyway, to answer your OP:

Duh!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Nintendo is the most powerful first party obviously, that's why there are always arguments about third party game sales on Wii, which will obviously be a lower % since Nintendo makes so many more high quality games compared to the other systems.

Around the Network

If Nintendo was a woman, would she have a killer booty or boobies? Or both? Or would she look like Shiggy?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Was this ever in doubt?

JaggedSac said:
Was this ever in doubt?

I am certain I can list at least a dozen people who would have claimed this wouldn't happen if they were asked even 2 weeks ago. By everyone who is realistic sure this was nothing but an obvious situation, but why not rub it in some fanboy faces for once? Hell this thread is better than the flamebait topics currently in the hot topics section.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I wonder if this will -- unforutnately -- lead to a revival of the old "third party software can't sell on the Wii" postings.

Of course third-party software can't sell --when it is of poor quality. That has been the rub.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Then PS3 and X360 can´t sell first party games?