By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shaun White Wii looking pretty good.

Okay, it isn't mind blowing, but it's way beyond those godawful early screens.

http://kotaku.com/5072863/shaun-white-snowboarding-wii-screens-take-you-on-a-road-trip

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Looks good so far, they've totaly improved from before though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

They've improved cause the first screens were from a really early build. It was always going to improve.

What's funny is that a lot of people who saw that old build live said it looked pretty good.

But who cares what it looks like, how awesome is it going to be to play this with a balance board?!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Hmm I think I"m going to get Skate It instead though. But I need to buy a balance board first haha.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
It looks good for an Ubisoft game, but the bar for that wasn't set especially high.

If that Brothers in Arms fiasco is the last of their lousy games, that would be nice. Even their upcoming Dogz game looks more like a Wii game.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

oh look a unicorn!!!, and here look something even more rare a wii ubisoft game that looks half decent

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I'm wondering how will the implement of the balance board will work!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Lol it will be funny that people not in this site specifically that bashes this game because of the graphics, not realizing that this game is multiplat to begin with

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Also, split-screen multiplayer, so four balance boards. Play drunk for maximum fun!