By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - no more dust on my PS3

not after the wave of high quality games Sony has given us, patience pays off my fellow ps3 brothers. With LBP, SOCOM, and R2 theres not gonna be any dust gathering on my PS3 for a long time, anyone else feeling the same?

Around the Network

I like the dust, that way my PS3 won't break down if I play it too much haha.

No dust on my PS3, unless of course it's because I don't always clean my apartment and the PS3's glossy finish shows more dust.

ive never let the dust gather on my ps3, there already have been wonderful high quality games out for awhile. so boo on you for letting dust gather, shun the none believer! shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i've been enjoying games here and there so not much dust gathering on the ps3 like Rock Band 2 and Soul Calibur 4.

i will agree that there's an onslaught of quality games coming out - LittleBIGPlanet, Valkyria Chronicles, *cough*Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm*cough*, *choke*SingStar 2*gasp* and other quality third party titles.

Around the Network

I use my PS3 everyday and there's still dust that gathers on mine!

my ps3 glistens since the day i bought it. just got valkyria chrinicles and siren 2day both are super games especially valkyria. my 360 that i use as a hd-dvd player will also see some action as ive just bought, the thing and enter the dragon for 3.99 each on hd-dvd

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Same here Gilgamesh. No matter how much I use them, my PS3 and my Wii keep gathering dust! =/

oh the dust went since MGS4 came out....not that there was much even before

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

My PS3 attracts dust like a magnet...stupid thing!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot