By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mirror's Edge is impressive.

i have no idea what you guys are having trouble with. the controls i picked up in 10 minutes. after my first run through, i was doing everything really smoothly, and that felt really good for me.

i felt like i was batman. seriously.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
i have no idea what you guys are having trouble with. the controls i picked up in 10 minutes. after my first run through, i was doing everything really smoothly, and that felt really good for me.

i felt like i was batman. seriously.

DITTO!

One of the most brilliant demo's I have ever played.

This game could create a revolution.

A new era will dawn.....the era of the FPP (First Person Platformer)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

yknow when batman just caught the bad guys, then the police gets wind of his presence and he needs to run away, jumping over rooftops and making really weird acrobatic moves to get to where he needs to be

that's what i felt here. its an adrenaline rush. the more smooth moves you pull together, the better the feeling. actually its like batman mingled with jackie chan.

The demo was surberb i thought

The demo was impressive. The controls were great. The graphics look amazing. It did take me a couple of tries to wallrun, turn and jump. The balance thing sucks. Combat is alright I suppose. There really wasn't much to fight in the demo. This is another game HD gamers should be proud of.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
The demo was impressive. The controls were great. The graphics look amazing. It did take me a couple of tries to wallrun, turn and jump. The balance thing sucks. Combat is alright I suppose. There really wasn't much to fight in the demo. This is another game HD gamers should be proud of.

I totally had no idea what I was meant to be doing, could I just use the sixaxis to balance? (ala uncharted)

Munkeh111 said:
Mirson said:

I totally had no idea what I was meant to be doing, could I just use the sixaxis to balance? (ala uncharted)

Yes you can, but I find using the L stick easier to use.

Munkeh111 said:
Mirson said:

You can use 6axis or the left thumbstick.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I'm amazed by some of the responses here. I thought the demo was fantastic, I'll be buying it as soon as my financial situation improves.

the balancing suck with a controller, getting PC version.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453