By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 Screenshot Extravaganza

Agreed....zoom increments too small :)

And this game is going to kick ass.

1 more week!

Around the Network

Fantastic shots.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on november 7th.

How much space do you think it will take for this game to be copied over via the NXE playing from hard drive?

Right now, even after deleting all my video files and demos, I've still only got 7GB of free space, and since this game is such a masterpiece, I'm sure it pushes the 9GB limit of the DVD-9 disc, thus I may be upgrading to the 120GB hdd once the NXE is released. I do just wish they would drop the price of the 120GB to $100, and the 60GB to $60.

nightsurge said:
How much space do you think it will take for this game to be copied over via the NXE playing from hard drive?

Right now, even after deleting all my video files and demos, I've still only got 7GB of free space, and since this game is such a masterpiece, I'm sure it pushes the 9GB limit of the DVD-9 disc, thus I may be upgrading to the 120GB hdd once the NXE is released. I do just wish they would drop the price of the 120GB to $100, and the 60GB to $60.

I feel your pain. I wanna buy San Andreas off Live but I can't afford the disc space if I wanna copy games.

Out of interest, where has your other 6GB gone?

It annoys me that it doesn't say how much space is taken up by music. I don't understand why it doesn't.

The things in the 7th picture look idiotic, like the enemies are giving each other piggie back rides or something,
outside of that, awesome!!!!! I am looking forward to its release

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
nightsurge said:

You should have enough space, as game data is only allowed to take up 6.8gbs.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
nightsurge said:

You should have enough space, as game data is only allowed to take up 6.8gbs.

Even then there is only room for 1 game on 20GB HDDs, as you only get 13gb. Mass Effect is the one that is getting the special treatment (mabye Fable II because I am convinced my Xbox is going to break while playing it)

Anyway, those screenshots do look great, though it would be great if you could scroll zoom if you hover your mouse over it or just increase the zoom incriments

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably just put an option on the app where the user can select the amount of zoom they want per click. Or maybe a scroll bar for zoom distance.