By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kataku ways in on Sony Japan Sales

EDIT: Sorry typo in title ( Kotaku )

"Sales of the PSP-3000 model in Japan have cooled considerably since it launched in the region, but Sony's portable sells far more than enough to retain the top spot on the Media Create hardware charts. The PSP's hardware peers all took a hit this week; the Nintendo DS drops to third, with the Xbox 360 holding steady with the week's lowest decline.

The bad news continues for Sony's PlayStation 3, which suffers its worst week ever, selling just half of what its HD competition did, shedding nearly 17% of its sales week-to-week. Those LittleBigPlanet bundles can't come soon enough."

PSP - 60,467
Wii - 24,292
Nintendo DS - 22,965
Xbox 360 - 7,844
PlayStation 2 - 6,962
PlayStation 3 - 3,931

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Ways in? WAYS in?

Edit: Damn you for editing so fast.

whats the point of this threaD?

we know what famitsu numbers were

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

What do you mean what's the point? This is VGChartz, why are you here if you aren't here to see sales data? Jeez, don't get pissy just 'cause the PS3 looks even worse in M-Create data.

freebird4 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

What do you mean what's the point? This is VGChartz, why are you here if you aren't here to see sales data? Jeez, don't get pissy just 'cause the PS3 looks even worse in M-Create data.

Lol... why do we need Famitsu, Media-create, and vgchartz data threads plus another thread talking about a  website talking about that data? All these threads were already talked and discussed.

Around the Network

@freebird4

stop acting so insecure....

I think this thread should be locked as the thread title is terrible....n has not mention of Japan sales or Media Crete as the source...

make a new thread with a proper title for all I care

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

freebird4 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

We already have a thread for the Media Create data.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Max King of the Wild said:
freebird4 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Lol... why do we need Famitsu, Media-create, and vgchartz data threads plus another thread talking about a  website talking about that data? All these threads were already talked and discussed.

Your right, I should have put "LBP and IHOP" in the title.

@darth

dude relax, and move on...

you don't like the thread, but yet you posted twice. ( and I bet a 3rd time soon)

would like to point out; you didn't mind the multiple LBP review threads, you posted in.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
Max King of the Wild said:
freebird4 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Your right, I should have put "LBP and IHOP" in the title.

@darth

dude relax, and move on...

you don't like the thread, but yet you posted twice. ( and I bet a 3rd time soon)

would like to point out; you didn't mind the multiple LBP review threads, you posted in.

I would like to point out that any dupe threads were locked then eventually all threads were locked except the official review thread... now this one will be locked.

Yeah this is going probably have a lock considering we already have 4-5 threads about the sales of Japan.