By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Halloween Apreciation Thread

^LOL

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'm partying tomorrow night. Right now I'm passing out candy, but too many of the little kids in my neighborhood are too scared to climb up my dark stairway covered in cobwebs with 2 jack-o-lanterns. The few that make it stop halfway and ask their parents to get the webs out of their hair, it's hilarious. There's really not that much web though. I guess I'm in wuss-town.

And I look like this right now:

ROFL

^_^

man its 6 pm and Im just now starting to recover from last night. I drank a bit too much... fell through a mirror(Which I don't even remember doing... but the cuts all over me make it pretty obvious it did happen). Does that mean I'll get 7 years bad luck? I eventually passed out on the ground and someone carried me inside, which is embarrassing.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

^Same, I drank far too much last nite

Moongoddess256 said:
man its 6 pm and Im just now starting to recover from last night. I drank a bit too much... fell through a mirror(Which I don't even remember doing... but the cuts all over me make it pretty obvious it did happen). Does that mean I'll get 7 years bad luck? I eventually passed out on the ground and someone carried me inside, which is embarrassing.

Mirror or portal into a parallel universe? Before you answer think: How can you be sure? ;)

Around the Network

Not amazing... but I enjoyed 4 of his movies, 2 of which i think are classics!!

4 ≈ One

I miss Halloween

Dogs Rule said:
Moongoddess256 said:

Mirror or portal into a parallel universe? Before you answer think: How can you be sure? ;)

Hmmm the portal thing might explain why I don't remember smashing a mirror.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan