By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free LittleBigPlanet DLC, 11/6 on PlayStation Store.

Now that the fans around the world will have copies of LittleBigPlanet next week, we wanted to celebrate the global launch and give you a heads up on the downloadable content you can expect to see in the near future…
—————

First, we know we’ve had a bumpy release, and for your patience, we’re releasing a handful of free downloadable content on the PlayStation Store (starting 11/6)

• “Launch” Spacesuit ***
  • Halloween Mask***

*** Only available from 11/6 to 11/19

•  

• http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/30/available-116-official-lbp-dlc-on-the-playstation-store/

•  

Around the Network

cool. What about the seph and snake ones? Are those pay for only? Bastards....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Damn it, why is it every time I see something about this game all I can think is "DO WANT"? *hugs PS3*

the space suit is very cool.

good, I love free DLC

I have a Wii but I'am a moderate PS Fanboy Hoping for a PS3 price cut

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
    to decide who is for dinner.
    Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

Around the Network
    The_vagabond7 said:
    cool. What about the seph and snake ones? Are those pay for only? Bastards....

Yeah Seph and Snake will cost but u cant have everything for free.

space suit looks like buzz lightyear

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The jack-o-lantern looks kind of ridiculous, but I like the spacesuit. The spacesuit will help us be ready for launch XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
    "Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Does this mean if can't get LBP by that date, I wont be able to get that awesome Spacesuit?

^_^

^ You should still be able to download and keep it on your XMB until you have the game.

Where is the MM T-Shirt by the way?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!