By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOD WHEN IS HOME COMING OUT

mrstickball said:
gebx said:
What's Home? I remember something about Sony announcing it last year, but don't quite remember what it is...

You honestly forget?

Home was/is supposed to be a massive intergration of Trophies, avatars, and a ton of content into 1 virtual world like The Sims (if I remember right). It was *supposed* to move a ton of Playstation 3s in the process, too.

Wow. Did you really walk into that stick?

@DKII-I think ioi would have something to say to you about that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

what's disappointing is sony probably could have put out 2/3 quality games with the man power that went into home.

...it will come out eventually.

Home = vaporware. Sony  announced it last year just to keep people from noticing there was no games coming out.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

Home = vaporware. Sony  announced it last year just to keep people from noticing there was no games coming out.

Judging by the fact there is already a beta and it is at 0.98 (apparently) I don't think it's vapourware at all.

Duke Nukem Forever, on the other hand...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I dont even think Sony KNOWS either.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Well, I'm in the beta and I don't see what else there is to add, other than some more furniture and movie screens.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective