By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal kombat sold out

blazinhead89 said:
Im sorry but Mortal Kombat lost its charm pre PS1. It doesn't hold a candle to Tekken Design and Quality.

Agreed... Tekken is by far the highets quality fighter you can get... but in the same time MK was always different in so many ways that I couldent compare them...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I got a feeling that this game wont be "sellin out" anywhere. If only there were a Marvel vs. DC game. Even if it sucked, it'd be a license to print money.

The game has always sucked. Combining it with the DC universe can only improve the quality even if they have to tone down the senseless blood and gore that added nothing to the quality of the game. If you are one of the original fans and still so obsessed with mindless violence that it actually degrades a sense of quality of a game for you then I almost have to feel sorry for you. Worry about the gameplay and whether or not they finally put a decent combat system into the Mortal Kombat franchise.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

JPSandhu said:
blazinhead89 said:
Im sorry but Mortal Kombat lost its charm pre PS1. It doesn't hold a candle to Tekken Design and Quality.

speak for yoursel, mk rules.  hell i would buy it even if it was mk vs the teletubbies

I won't buy MK vc DC but I'd definately buy MK vs Teletubbies. Oh how satisfying it would be to rip Thinky Winky's head off!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
JPSandhu said:
blazinhead89 said:

speak for yoursel, mk rules.  hell i would buy it even if it was mk vs the teletubbies

I won't buy MK vc DC but I'd definately buy MK vs Teletubbies. Oh how satisfying it would be to rip Thinky Winky's head off!

it should be a crime that you even know who "thinky winky" is :(

Around the Network

IMO, i feel that MK and DC are both at a dying point. Batman franchise is the only thing keeping DC alive. So sure why not that they join forces. Theyll die together. Again this is imo, i dun want no comic-book guy from the simpsons type person to tell me im wrong lol

PandaexpressPanda said:
TruckOSaurus said:
JPSandhu said:
blazinhead89 said:

it should be a crime that you even know who "thinky winky" is :(

Thankfully my niece's Teletubbies phase is over but I'm scarred for life now....

Signature goes here!

Not unexpected. The Mortal Combat series has not done well in quite a while. When it originally came out their biggest fans were in their teens. (Heck I was in Jr High)