By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I personally think twesterm is the best mod in this site.

Are you forgetting that the topic of this post is about twesterm being cute? Are Montana and Bodhestava cuter than him? >_

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Funny thread : )

Surely one of the coolest. Along with MakingMusic and Montana IMO. And although I don't see post from this person too often around her, Bodhesatva easily has my favorite avatar on this site!

4 ≈ One

pbroy said:
Are you forgetting that the topic of this post is about twesterm being cute? Are Montana and Bodhestava cuter than him? >_<

No idea. Bodhesatva has the cutest Avatar :3

4 ≈ One

MontanaHatchet said:
bardicverse said:

Don't feel bad, I got banned without getting banned by Montana for using the word "vagina" in a sentence. He gave me a 3 day ban, but because I travel with my job, and am on several IPs at different times, I never actually got blocked, and only knew because I saw a Ban fine in my recent history. LOL Montana don't like me much because I'm bigger and older than him hehe That and more industry exp points ;p Oh and I stole his lunch money and his Thundercats lunchbox.

Well, feel free to put the post in the context that makes you feel best about yourself.

Anyways, Twesterm is a kickass mod. There's not much more to be said.

Its okay. I do feel bad about the lunchbox. I'll buy you a new one with a super cool thermos too, kay?

Around the Network

Yeah, twestern is one of the best if not the best. But one of them really sucks.

Three hoorays or whatever you spell it to western.

Hooray, hooray, hooray

Ok, thanks

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Dgc1808 said:
pbroy said:
Are you forgetting that the topic of this post is about twesterm being cute? Are Montana and Bodhestava cuter than him? >_<

No idea. Bodhesatva has the cutest Avatar :3

I actually think that avatar is a little creepy.  Kitties don't laugh like that.  That's like demonic possession kitty laughing.

i dont like him at all he loves banning me for no reason me and him can't co-exist on this site!

megaman2 said:
i dont like him at all he loves banning me for no reason me and him can't co-exist on this site!

So you can't co-exist, hes a mod, you're not. This could turn out badly for you.

Twesterm is pretty decent, but does not have the love of Treasure that it takes to be the best mod on this site.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229