By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I personally think twesterm is the best mod in this site.

I have to admit that when my quote was too long and gamercard was too far down twestern was very patient with me until i got it down to an acceptable size (After about 6 tries and 5 mails to him lol)

Yeah, TOP fella

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
I have to admit that when my quote was too long and gamercard was too far down twestern was very patient with me until i got it down to an acceptable size (After about 6 tries and 5 mails to him lol)

Yeah, TOP fella

Well when my sig was too long, he warned me, instead of mailing me.

Tool.

^_-

DMeisterJ said:
Ronster316 said:

Yeah, TOP fella

What's it like to be warned?

Yeah Twestern is pretty cool out of all the mods he's the only one i've not had the urge to hunt down , torture and kill.

/joke

But Twestern's alright.

Editing my post! How could you all!

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:
Ronster316 said:

Yeah, TOP fella

What's it like to be warned?

It's not fun.

You get a message that says "Moderation Warning", then it's in your history as a warning.  And it never goes away.  And it scares you when the message loads because of the crappy server, you don't know if you're in trouble for sig length or trolling, or if you're banned.

Well, he likes Ron Stoppable, how bad can he be? /thread over

do i get brownie points now, oh mod of mods?

MONTANA FTW!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Who´s Ron?...Rol´s evil twin?