By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - to all wii owners, share your thoughts on wii's best publishers in 2009

indeed 2009 will be epic. and i didnt inlcude the namco and capcom support.
i think nintendo's next move should be to try and get more support from SE and Konami, they are the remaining big players in japan that arnt delivering on wii.

then they should move to get more western support, from EA, Ubisoft and others

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I would have to say Nintendo and Sega.

They are both showing promising titles for the Wii. Nintendo meanwhile bringing in the core games that is needed for that audience and Sega is also bringing in wealth of games from different genres.

No counting Nintendo the winners are Marvelous and Sega, in third places is EA.

Sega.
PS:CAPCOM rocks

Considering Nintendo will show a lot more at a later time we'll have to wait and see. It's between Nintendo and Sega.
(>'.')>

Around the Network

SEGA was becoming EA of japanese third parties, AGAIN, a unexpected third party starting to stepping up for the Wii.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Sega is definitely shining right now. And Marvelous has me very happy with No More Heroes 2 (even if it is a 2010 title). I'm still waiting to see what other announcements we'll get from Capcom. As they're clearly another dev that sees big things for the Wii's future.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Nintendo, of course. They'll keep announcing goodies, and we'll keep loving them.

But let's discount Nintendo (it's trendy to do so on internet forums, when convenient for the poster). In that case, I'd have to say Marvelous. Rune Factory, Little King's Story, and Muramasa are all looking fantastic...

Hilarious interviews by prominent publishers like Ubisoft & Capcom.