Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
they are soo living in 07!

Micro$oft Paid them
/Sarcasm(Maybe)

darthdevidem01 said:
they are soo stupid

fixed

The PS3 was a risk from the beginning. The problem is with so much invested, The stockholders are demanding some profits. Sony is caught in between, do they cut prices and outsell the 360 and lose tons of money or keep the price the way it is, sell enough to stay close and give itself a chance to make some money.

In the end, they choose money as most companies would but i believe it will cost them more because in holiday times, with the economy the way it is, MS will gain the advantage price wise.

Sony is not the same company we grew up with, they need to rethink their strategy. I said this before, but they need to realize their brand isn't as strong as it used to. They have to learn to compete in a smart way and more importantly, THEY NEED TO FOCUS ON WHAT THE CUSTOMERS WANT because sometimes i feel they are out of touch.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Weird. CNET was like one of the few sites all about and positive about the PS3 when it was selling worse then it was now.

Around the Network

@kasz

no they wrote PS3 is a failure article actually

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sony is getting beaten handily each month.

So is the xbox, compared to the wii, and looking at the past year, I doubt the fight between the xbox and the ps3 has been entirely in MS' favour at all...

I'm going to have to agree with previous posters. This article is mostly melodramatic bullshit. I really do not believe that the author knows better what is best for Sony in this situation.

However, he does have a point... Sooner or later, Sony are going to have to drop the price to stay competitive (though we all know it IS going to happen). As a gaming console, I will also have to agree with his assesment that the PS3 isn't really that differentiated from the XBox 360, and both consoles are hurting for it.

This is invisible text!

Sony hasnt really changed from what it was doing for the last 2 gens. They continue to support first party games and are increasing their exclusive games.But the reason why sony isnt the way it used to be or even come close to the success they had these 2 gens is because the competition got alot better.Microsoft and Nintendo know how to push their product out their and are steps ahead of sony in marketing (honestly sony commercials have been the same for as long as the J man can remember). They know what the public want and keep feeding them what they want. Sony went in a risky direction with blu ray but still to this day have not offered a game the competition couldnt . So seriously what was the point of blu ray if the competiton could do an arguably better game on a dvd?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

AGAIN this cnet.com crap lol

MS propaganda is everywhere

Time to Work !