By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't support any team now apart form my national team England.

Football is a farce, 'Chelsea', 'Manchester', 'Liverpool' etc, what do these names actually mean, how many of the players were actually brought up in the area the team is based in or even the country it's in.
How many of the players really care who they are playing for or show real loyalty, 99% of them would play for anyone as long as the money was right, same goes for the managers.

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:
Go on liverpool!:D
Unbelievable Arsenal squandared another 2 points... it was a joy flippin the channel to watch lennon parry it in the empty net:)

Lets see what Liverpool do this season, shall we?

Better than Arsenal ........ Altho this season that aint too hard

I hate to say this, but remember what happened to Arsenal last season?

Enlighten Me

Well at one point in the season (In February) Arsenal were 7 points at top but one game against Birmingham changed it all. Thats all i'm gonna say. While Liverpool were fighting for 4th spot.

How Times have changed

blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
kopstudent89 said:
Go on liverpool!:D
Unbelievable Arsenal squandared another 2 points... it was a joy flippin the channel to watch lennon parry it in the empty net:)

Lets see what Liverpool do this season, shall we?

Better than Arsenal ........ Altho this season that aint too hard

I hate to say this, but remember what happened to Arsenal last season?

Enlighten Me

Well at one point in the season (In February) Arsenal were 7 points at top but one game against Birmingham changed it all. Thats all i'm gonna say. While Liverpool were fighting for 4th spot.

How Times have changed

The seasons has barely started. We'll see the proper outlook of the season after 19/20 games.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

@ Blazinhead89, we all know how Benitez likes to rotate players, once champ league resumes he will rotate Gerrard and Torres until they lose their form, his done that last season he will do it again

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

The L'pool sqaud is just gonna run out of steam. When you look at their squad you just can't imagine them winning the League.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Well, things just got a whole lot bleaker for Arsenal.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

STOKE CITY 2-1 ARSENAL LOL LOL GOOD JOB GOOMERS

This really suprised me,I stopped watching the game at the 85th minute,I thought Arsenal had secured a win,then my friend tells me the game ended 4-4,I was like WTF!!
I was very very suprised,I was also a bit pissed that I missed the ending.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I watched the Manchester united v Hull city match, even though Man U were quick off the mark Hull did very well to hold their own. Towards the end I thought it was heading for a draw. The score was 4-3 BTW.

CaptainPrefrences said:
STOKE CITY 2-1 ARSENAL LOL LOL GOOD JOB GOOMERS

HAHA, I can't believe that score, it was awesome. Mind you stoke beat Villa 3-2 earlier in the season