By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NiKKoM said:
Why are you liverpool supporters forgetting Kuyt!! Our ugly, no skills compared to van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar, Robben, Sneijder, van der Vaart but I work hard, fellow Dutchmen!!

Kuyt is better than Robben imo, robeen plays one good match and sucks in the next 10

Kuyt performance is steady

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
@Nikkom Kuyt is no good, Not Because hes Dutch tho ;)

I know.. :) He's complaining that he always wants to be in the starting 11 of our national squad.. but his skills are so much worse

then the players I mentioned.. Here in Holland he's always complimented when he plays he worked "hard"... 90 minutes of running around doing nothing... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
blazinhead89 said:
@Nikkom Kuyt is no good, Not Because hes Dutch tho ;)

I know.. :) He's complaining that he always wants to be in the starting 11 of our national squad.. but his skills are so much worse

then the players I mentioned.. Here in Holland he's always complimented when he plays he worked "hard"... 90 minutes of running around doing nothing... xD

LOL, Ze crazy Dutchmen xD

zexen_lowe said:
NiKKoM said:
Why are you liverpool supporters forgetting Kuyt!! Our ugly, no skills compared to van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Huntelaar, Robben, Sneijder, van der Vaart but I work hard, fellow Dutchmen!!

I still don't understand how's Huntelaar still playing for Ajax. If I were the manager of any Spanish, English, or Italian team I'd have signed him some years ago at any cost, he's truly one of the best strikers in the world, and I haven't seen in that many matches

Cause nobody believes that the Dutch are capable of producing so many fine strikers and forward players for so many years...

Van Nistelrooy, Makaay, Hasselbaink, Kluivert, Bergkamp, we had too many great strikers!! Nobody is gonna believe that we still have great strikers left!! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The only reason Kuyt is still a football player let alone in the starting 11 for L'pool is because of his work-rate. If not for that he'd probably be playing for a conference club.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

LOL at all the people saying Kuyt is a solid player and has a high work rate. The only reason why he works so hard to get the ball is because his first touch is garbage and the ball always gets away from him. The man is supposed to be a striker but he cannot finish for shit. Last season, he had 3 goals in the league, 2 in one match on 2 penalties. The year before, he had 12 goals. Waste of 16 million pounds.

If Liverpool are going to win the title, they need to dispose some of these garbage players and buy a solid right winger. Arsenal wont win the Premiership, and Man utd wont based on what I have seen so far. This may seem weird coming from a utd fan, but I would rather Liverpool win the epl than Liverpool.

I'd rather Chelsea win than Liverpool. I abosultely hate Liverpool.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Arsenal will be lucky to finish top 4 this season. They choked again.

I loved that match, that last goal was probably the the luckiest goal ever! {Chelsea fan}

The first goal of the match was the goal of the season.