By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Call for Predictions: The Last Remnant and Gears 2 O/W

Squilliam said:
Excuse me sirs, why are TLR LTD predictions so low? If its just as good as Lost Odyssey should it not expect similar sales?

If it is....we can't say yet.

Its being made by the SaGA team....not the FF team or Sakaguchi...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Excuse me sirs, why are TLR LTD predictions so low? If its just as good as Lost Odyssey should it not expect similar sales?

Because not everyone thinks that TLR is going to have the same kind of marketing in the West as Lost Odyseey.

I mean, it'd be nice if it did, as it'd get more sales. However, I worry that it won't happen. I do, however, see TLR breaking the X360 record for best-selling X360 game.

Would be crazy to see TLR beat Blue Dragon's LTD record in 2-3 weeks.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Squilliam said:

Because not everyone thinks that TLR is going to have the same kind of marketing in the West as Lost Odyseey.

I mean, it'd be nice if it did, as it'd get more sales. However, I worry that it won't happen. I do, however, see TLR breaking the X360 record for best-selling X360 game.

I hope thats a typo...or your predicting TLR will be a FF7 type success (as Halo 3 is 8 million....so to beat it TLR will need to get 9 million)

darthdevidem01 said:
mrstickball said:
Squilliam said:

I hope thats a typo...or your predicting TLR will be a FF7 type success (as Halo 3 is 8 million....so to beat it TLR will need to get 9 million)

Darth, he was obviously talking about Japan.

Darc Requiem said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mrstickball said:
Squilliam said:

Darth, he was obviously talking about Japan.

I was being sarcastic

Around the Network

I'm not comfortable with predictions of my own.

But i will say that if Stickball's 600k LT for Last Remnant is even close to the true eventuality, it bodes VERY well for FFXIII sales on Xbox 360.

And for the possibility of Versus coming over to the green side.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

But i will say that if Stickball's 600k LT for Last Remnant is even close to the true eventuality, it bodes VERY well for FFXIII sales on Xbox 360.

u know it's coming both ways

I'm just waiting for the announcement

blackstar said:
starcraft said:

u know it's coming both ways

I'm just waiting for the announcement

Whats more important (to me) is if KH3 comes X360-side. It would seem that way with what Square has been doing lately.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@mrstickball

I thank M$ actually

thanks to them PS3 owners will probably get to play KH3.....otherwise it owuld've gone wii exclusive

darthdevidem01 said:
@mrstickball

I thank M$ actually

thanks to them PS3 owners will probably get to play KH3.....otherwise it owuld've gone wii exclusive

You know, if we all calmed down and stopped bitching for a while, we'd find that the true enemy of the games we like to play is the Wii....

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS