By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 launch disappointment

I think the Wii will sell more than 360 and PS3 combined, Blue Dragon is rumoured to have 100k in pre orders on 360 which could help it stay ahead of PS3 longer than expected.

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262

Around the Network

Ah, so there are ioi's true colors, eh?

Wow, this is just old.

And don't blame ioi. It's not like he could continue the behavior when operating a site encompassing all kinds of different console owners.

Also, who is this unnamed user?

ioi:

WII RED STEEL 106k
PS3 RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN 70k

PS3 am fail total !!
Oh, you silly goose! 

Why was this resurrected?

SeriousWB said:

This is just a guess, but maybe because PS3 sales suck and some people want to be reassured that the numbers are biased against it?

As I said, just a guess.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:

This is just a guess, but maybe because PS3 sales suck and some people want some reassurance that the numbers are biased against it?

As I said, just a guess.

Because that was ioi's first post and z64dan is likely browing through famous members' posting history.

WTF? I didnt even have a ps3 yet.

mM

Mmmm...the smell of necromancy in the morning

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Is this meant to highlight ioi's forecasting abilities?

sorry I couldn't resist =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

@leo-j - Joke?Because of your posts you seemed to have a lot of PS3 experience. At least more than you can get with a friends console.

Quality for Life