By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why LBP will increase in sales next week - and sell beyond pancakes at IHOP

I read the entire thing and enjoyed it. You have a good sense of humor. Unfortunately all that several people got out of it was that you need to learn how to indent.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Hardly anyone is going to read your post because it is likely to give a massive headache. Paragraphs are your friend not your enemy.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

A bit long winded in my opinion but got to like the passion. The point is made that LBP is trying to move past the hardcore crowd, but WII is already doing that and to state the Super Mario Bros is not a fantastic game is taking it one step to far

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Imalwayswrong_Tyagi said:
Where we're going, we don't need roads.

EPIC Back to The Future Quote :)

tuoyo said:
Hardly anyone is going to read your post because it is likely to give a massive headache. Paragraphs are your friend not your enemy.

Just read through it. It's good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Your test would go better if you used paragraphs. People's attention drift with walls of text, which is why you're taught to use paragraphs in the first place. What you're doing now is like testing someone's hearing by having them listen for a quiet beep...in the middle of an artillery range.

Put alternatively, garbage in, garbage out. I approve of the intent, though...