By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why LBP will increase in sales next week - and sell beyond pancakes at IHOP

My reading comprehension is ok, but my attention spam is short. If you placed the key sentence any place else I would fall for it (sometimes I start reading from whatever word gets my attention first and all those members names got my attention). I also read fast, so the lack of paragraphs were more of a problem for me than the 100k words post.
BTW your sign is sick/disturbing/annoying/mind twisting/puke inducing/ugly. Wikipedia told me that Yaoi is more than a pretty name for Japanese women or a place where you can buy fruit.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

My god you sound like that Criss Crocker guy (girl?????) or whatever his (her??) name his.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

seriously what if the pessimists are right?? I think we should just wait till next week and hope it has done better. Although I still don't think it will be as huge is some of you think.

SleepWaking said:
My god you sound like that Criss Crocker guy (girl?????) or whatever his (her??) name his.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

seriously what if the pessimists are right?? I think we should just wait till next week and hope it has done better. Although I still don't think it will be as huge is some of you think.

1. Read it again

2. Don't say that, you might get banned.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I still wonder how girls can be a fan of a genre that is called "yamete oshiiri ga itai" or translated: "please stop, my ass hurts"

you can rant all you want, but ill take no insults against Mario galaxy and brawl.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

I <3 a funny & feisty girl!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

About the developers haven't grasped that the PS3 is powerful than the Wii. They have. They just like making money by making games for a console with a more casual audience. PS3 isn't a casual console. It's too expensive to be. LBP is a casual game ( We all know it)

but when is LBP gunna shave all its hair off?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I give that wall of text a 9.6/10.

Job well done.

4 ≈ One

i think our poster here is a tad drunk or high.