By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "There Will Be Brawl" episode 1 (mildly nsfw)

the links updated now.

still no 2nd episode though : (

Around the Network

That's awesome! Gotta love how they did all the characters...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Gotta help bump this for sheer balls to the wall funnyness!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

wow...that didn't suck. I was actually entertained and interested in a second episode. That was surprisingly well done. Kirby is really creepy. I would totally keep watching that.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'm not going to look at kirby the same way ever again >_>

Former something....

Around the Network

I can't wait for the next episode. I have been needing a new internet show since Homestar Runner's Strong Bad hasn't had a new email since last year and the 1UP Show is gone.

Kirby was one of those twists that is COMPLETELY unexpected yet makes sense when you think about it. (He EATS people!!!11) It meshes completely with the story.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow.

This... doesn't suck at all.

I am surprised.

Kasz216 said:
Wow.

I am surprised.

Sarcasm?

Snesboy said:
Kasz216 said:
Wow.

I am surprised.

Sarcasm?

No i found it legitamitly entertaining.  Was expecting it to be an obnoxius flash battle scene with a lame limp bizkit song over it or something.