By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VG247: Killzone 2 Impressions from Eurogamer Expo - "Game of the Show"

WOW,Now I'm just over hyping me with this really promising FPS,and stop the nonsense guys,both games rocks! R2+K2=The best reasons to have a PS3 if you love FPS.

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
Squilliam said:
The Beta is fun! Probably better than that other game people keep mentioning...

i'd pick that 'other' game over killzone 2 any day lol.

Really? I know I wouldn't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
DOATS1 said:
Squilliam said:

They just need to play it.  That's all.

Speaking of playing it, what are you doing tonight? 

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DOATS1 said:
Squilliam said:

They just need to play it.  That's all.

Speaking of playing it, what are you doing tonight? 

Bah. 8:30 class. Tired as all get out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

awesome,,,I m also happy that Generic FPS slogan is gone

Around the Network

Damn, the news about killzone 2 keeps getting better and better :)
At first I thought I would just be getting Resistance 2 but it looks like I will have to get this as wel.

It is funny. At the beggining of this year when Sony annonced that K2 would be pushed back all the talk was about how R2 would over shadow it during the holidays. Now Killzone does not come out tell Feb 09, and it seems more people are thinking about it than R2.

From playing SP on K2, and MP on R2 I can easly say I am having a hard time gettin exited for R2. K2 is the only game I have played so far that felt like the next gen I was expecting, and I can't wait to do it again.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Sweet. Looking forward to see final result at release. :D Sounds and looks more impressive everytime.

"You really do feel like there’s a huge war going around you and you’re just chipping in. There’s fighting going on outside your window: aircraft flying overhead, tanks rolling forward, screams from the battlefield muffled by the distant judder of machine fire - it’s war."

For me, that's the kind of stuff that makes FPS games insanely immersive. I really hope that's how it's gonna be.

The destructible enviornments that they mentioned honestly sound more like scripted events. I wouldn't actually be dissapointed if that's what they are though, just because it's awesome when done right.

LBC, R2, and this, combined with the excellent online play that they all have is really making it easier for me to decide if I'm getting a PS3. Out of those 3, Killzone2 definitely catches my attention the most - I hope the best for it.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

I already preordered mine

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler