By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Game Reccomendation Thread

CarneyVale Showtime (Community Game) is great, definitely worth $5.
Try it out!

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network

AEGIS WING, since it is free. 4 players coop, quite fun.

this thread is pushing me towards buying a 360 very very soon...
xD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
xD

*whispers* do it !

Barozi said:
trashleg said:
xD

*whispers* do it !

..but first i'll need to buy a bigger tv, cos the one in my room is only 14 inches or something >.< which is ok for the wii but... hmmm.

damnit >.<

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Barozi said:
trashleg said:
xD

*whispers* do it !

..but first i'll need to buy a bigger tv, cos the one in my room is only 14 inches or something >.< which is ok for the wii but... hmmm.

damnit >.<

Hehe my TV is about 13,5 inches

But I'm using my LCD computer monitor for gaming, watching movies etc. (24 inches)

my laptop screen isnt much bigger, 17 or 19 or something. i dont even know :/

but yay thats a good list of games in the OP :)

I want Tales of Vesperia but its so hard to find new or used.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB