By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate my PS3 the most...

I dont really see a point of threads like that..if you dont like something there is no need to tell whole world about it.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
i own the wii 360 and ps3, and i have to say with 1000% surety that ps3 is by far far my favourite

Why, give us some insight with no jargon on press release style answer.

I'm curious why you think its better in terms of the actual experience. Not the build quality\rubbish like that, if you don't mind me asking. Thanks

Burgles said:
Bobo012893 said:
BF2 and COD4 are both on PS3 as well and COD4 arguably runs better. I don't know how you can think LBP is a dissappointment since it's THE BEST GAME I have ever played.

No it doesn't

I think thats why he put "arguably" in that sentance.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Burgles said:

With the PS3, your basically paying for hypehopedeception.

It makes the people who own them become like that, at least the people who only own a PS3. I don't like liars and people who bend the truth, its infuriating.

thx, I like to be called a liar for owning a specific console

sega4life said:
Burgles said:
Bobo012893 said:
BF2 and COD4 are both on PS3 as well and COD4 arguably runs better. I don't know how you can think LBP is a dissappointment since it's THE BEST GAME I have ever played.

No it doesn't

This is why, Burgles, you should have kept your post in its original format. Rather than editing all that shit out.

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:

It's all based on Opinion....

4 ≈ One

sega4life said:
Burgles said:
Bobo012893 said:

No it doesn't

lol....I know, its so funny. "Arguably" indeed....

Either.

1. It does

2. It doesn't

Burden of proof is on the person making the claim, so they just use some puffy words and don't give and hard and fast reasons....You gotta love the clientele of VGChartz....I swear most of you work part time on low budget scabby tabloid newspapers.

SamuelRSmith said:
sega4life said:
Burgles said:
Bobo012893 said:

No it doesn't

This is why, Burgles, you should have kept your post in its original format. Rather than editing all that shit out.

It was true, but I don't think the world is ready for that. I'm always getting banned and that would have got me banned to...Shame I only tell the truth and get words twisted against me...Oh to be an honest lamb amongst you monsters, manipulating, twisting...

@Lafiel...I'm generalising, obviously. I'm also talking only within the context of games consoles. Owning a PS3 does not make you a person that tells lies to his family and friends. ;)

I'm not insane.

Burgles said:
reask said:
It would be nice to see your gamercard to confirm you actually own a ps3.

Otherwise some folks might think you are just taking the p**s.

lol, yeah thats true I guess. I've had my sig like that for a while now. I got my ps3 about 6 weeks ago, people can believe what they want in that regards. They always do after all.

Its true people might not believe me...But I have nothing against the PS3 per say, its just the its a kinda demi-god in my eyes. With the 360 you get what you paid for + RROD but thats sorted.

With the PS3, your basically paying for hypehopedeception.

It makes the people who own them become like that, at least the people who only own a PS3. I don't like liars and people who bend the truth, its infuriating.

I'll say one thing the build quality of the 360 really is a complete joke, and I know that since playing my PS3, touching it feels....."wow". However, this doesn't make a games console, if it were a statue the PS3 would win outright. THAT is the problem. Its not.

WTF???? I paid for a Playstation 3... Guess what I got...... What I paid for, A playstation 3 that does what I want and expect it to do.

Really??? Am I a Liar for owning a Playstation 3 and enjoying it???
Sounds like you have something against people who own PS3's....

4 ≈ One

Out of all 3 home console the wii to me is the worst