By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will games continue to portray women as sex objects in the future?

Onyxmeth said:
SamuelRSmith said:
I hope so.

Ditto. They even made a librarian looking chica look like a total sex object. That's right Bayonetta. You tell me how much Dan Brown isn't a good author. You tell me good girl!

The 'sexy librarian' is hardly exclusive to the domain of video games.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XXX, and think of the direction they have been going with female characters...

I am sure there are plethora of XXX pics of FF characters drawn by fans.

No I'am hoping for a character like Charlize Theron in Monster. How did they make a babe like that look so bad??????

Impossible weight and standards will always be in video games, though that doesn't apply only to pixelated women... FF is known to have its pretty boys. ;)

Around the Network
lightbleeder said:
Sex sells, it's as simple as that. If I see a game where a hot girl appears it attracts my vision. I'm pretty sure that if the girl from Beyond Good & Evil was a lot hotter the game would have sold a lot more...

I have no idea what you're talking about, man.  Jade is totally hot.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Women are as if not more sexually driven than men, it's just that most women spread themselves all over the place but the goal in most direct cases are sexual.

Men are also very sexual it's just that where as women multi-task nature men focus more inately on that nature; the end result is noticed after the difference of society and anything government adds to that mix.

Standards and the such.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@ DTG, and you think people were being honest when they answered that question? Some people have something called, you know, dignity.

Anyways, I still go on Halo with my "TK_Girl" account just for the lolz at how many idiots actually ask "are you hot" or "where do you live" or "do you have a bf" (and yes, it has happened a lot).

The reason why, DTG, it's probably more known with guys in terms of gaming is because there are much more male gamers than female ones.

Also, look at "vgchartzgirl."  She's only made one post (which happens to be in this thread) and has over 100 posts on her profile as well as almost 1000 friends.  

Things are getting better the way I see it. But it's still present.

IMO - Men and Women are equals, Women just happen to be better looking!

4 ≈ One

As long as women allow to be treated in that way, it will continue to happen. Not only in videogames, but in everything else.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069