By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Super Mario Galaxy impressions - too awesome...

Agreed.

*Waits for Freeloader Wii*

Around the Network

...in before the SDF starts comparing SMG's "kiddiez grafix" to R&C's "50 billion ray-traced polygons!!!1ONEELEVEN"...

Personally, the visual style of Mario has always looked similar - in a good way. It's Mario style! Keep it like that, thank you very much.

I'm picking this up as soon as it comes out. Even if it's not an instant classic, I can't see this game being less fun than Sunshine which is the worst of all Marios IMO.

Sometimes i wish I hadn't heard of this game. I have been waiting for it for so long now >

To Each Man, Responsibility

I've read the subject line and the first paragraph and my feeling tells me more then enough without being spoiled with details. Don't wish to know a thing about it anymore until it releases :D. Their enthusiasm tells me enough it's going to be one heck of a game.

When will this thing release in Japan?

Edit: that picture in his bee suit is still making me laugh my butt off :D So adorable! Now you know why I requested Origin to put Mario in his bee suit in my sig ha ha.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

shams said:
tabsina said:
DonWii said:
Desroko said:
God, I've got to stop reading these.

Same here. I dont need evey game site to tell me that this game will be amazing. Just makes the wait that more unbearable. I especially like that some sites say that the graphics look good. Period. Not "for the Wii". The game just looks THAT good.

I completely agree, and yeh, reading these are making me want it so much, and I hate it when the gaming sites write "We can't wait til November", because, living in Aus most likely means a mid December or 2008 launch over here. This is the one game (coupled with a little bit of Metroid good-ness - late October release here) that is prompting me to look for a NTSC Wii when i go to LA

I shudder to think when we will get the game :P

It had better be a '07 release here, or there will be hell to pay...

Wiki has it listed as TBA 07.

I'm pretty sure I recall someone saying Metroid and Galaxy would be 07, Brawl will be 08 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

This game is my personal most anticipated game ever. No jokes, this game just looks like it has everything I currently want out of a game.

This game sets to raise the bar of the idea of "gaming nirvana". :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

This is the game that could finally convince millions of sceptics that the Wii's control scheme can,when used properly, be as revolutionary as Nintendo initially promised. I fully expect this game to blow EVERYONE away in a similar way to what Mario 64 did for N64.

Games i'm currently playing:

DonWii said:
twesterm said:
After more than 25 years of Mario, it would be nice to see him get the game of the year.

Well, 190M in series sales is nothing ot sneeze at. However, I agree.

35 games isn't something to sneeze at either.

This game looks amazing, this is a return to the roots of 3D Mario. The focus is back on platforming isntead of water gun shooting and hovering or whatnot. The idea of setting this in space really was a good step too.

The fact that this and Metroid Prime look good as they do visually really tells you people are being lazy while making Wii games.

40 Galaxies and 120 stars sounds great. The only thing I don't like is the retarded co-op mode but it doesn't really hinder how I'll be playing it so it doesn't matter.

I also like that they dropped the coin collection stuff from what I heard. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

WiiGirl76 said:

I've read the subject line and the first paragraph and my feeling tells me more then enough without being spoiled with details. Don't wish to know a thing about it anymore until it releases :D. Their enthusiasm tells me enough it's going to be one heck of a game.

When will this thing release in Japan?

Edit: that picture in his bee suit is still making me laugh my butt off :D So adorable! Now you know why I requested Origin to put Mario in his bee suit in my sig ha ha.

:D

I don't know what it is that I want more... this or Metal Gear 4... I think SMG takes the first place because it's coming sooner...

Then there is Crysis.....