By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so The Conduit is being published by...

I was one of those who hoped for EA's online support, but maybe Sega will surprise me.

In any case, I'm sure High Voltage picked the publisher which was best for them, and as far as I'm concerned, what's best for them is best for me.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
vdoesntforgive said:
Aaaand it's been removed. :D

Wait... What? So now... there not publishing it??? Umm... What?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Aaaand it's been removed. :D

Wait... What? So now... there not publishing it??? Umm... What?

Just from the website, old chum.

WOAH!

SEGA is seriously trying to make a comback aren't they

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Completley unexpected.

Around the Network

Pretty good if true. I still think EA would be the best publisher, as it has a major advertising budget, and EA uses its own servers so no friend codes.

SEGA, however, also has the ability to significantly advertise games, and usually doesn't screw up the shipping process (like Capcom or Ubisoft). SEGA is also known (correctly or not) for quality, especially in Europe.

Good choice.

SEGA works for me. They generally market games well. I know I've seen plenty of SEGA games on tv.

If they can advertise, then I'm happy.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

.....am I the only one that DIDN'T think this was unexpected?

Sega is one of the few devlopers supporting the Wii the most. They were always high on my suspect list when it came to publishing this game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"