By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 will get higher metacritic score than Gears of war 2!

megaman2 said:

Dear Twestern, Montana, Nazna etc., Please ban me for a month if Gow2 getst a higher metacritic score!

Resistance 2 will get higher metacritic score than Gears of war 2, The ign review sealed the deal. R2 is a huge improvement compared to Rfom, im so confident that Resistance 2 will get a higher score then Gears of war 2 that im willing to sacrifice a 1 moth ban!

Yours sincerely, Megaman2

Resistance is futile!

Just quoting you so that you can't change anything...

Around the Network

^^ LOL

Guess we shall see, but currently Gears 2 is rocking it!!

twesterm said:
megaman2 said:

Dear Twestern, Montana, Nazna etc., Please ban me for a month if Gow2 getst a higher metacritic score!

Resistance 2 will get higher metacritic score than Gears of war 2, The ign review sealed the deal. R2 is a huge improvement compared to Rfom, im so confident that Resistance 2 will get a higher score then Gears of war 2 that im willing to sacrifice a 1 moth ban!

Yours sincerely, Megaman2

Resistance is futile!

Just quoting you so that you can't change anything...

I will take it like a man, this site wont last a month without me I put this site on the map lol!!!

^^ I give you props megaman2, for standing by your (OP). R2 is still an amazing game, one I would love to own, if I had the console it graces. At least I have Gears 2 to enjoy.

Around the Network

umm no haha GOW2 has a metascore of 95.1 with 15 reviews and R2 is at 90.1 with 5 reviews.

Yeah who cares?

megaman2 I'm gonna ask for a three weaks ban and I'm happy I'm not gonna miss ur quality threads since u will be banned too ^__^

Am expecting no more than a 5 point deference on metacritic, and am hoping to see R2 in the lead when the smoke clears.

4 ≈ One

gears of war 2 will get higher ratings because its coming off the back of a great game! one of the best of 2006 in fact! although i think resistance 2 is better game overall. its also harder for ps3 games to get higher scores because of bias. MGS4 is the best game of the year but some sites really bought it down because of their bias. read through some resistance 2 reviews and you will see there is already some bias going on. for me the the best place for reviews is IGN. they are fair and are probably the best game site on the internet.