By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony leader is calling a meeting!!

Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy are reason enough to own a wii. Both games elicit pure gaming nirvana and unmatchable joy. Zelda is a smart well thought out experience which I gurantee you will love. Same for Mario Galaxy.

But this is a Sony meeting so may I also say- Sony has created some of the best new IPS this gen, HS, Uncharted, Resistance, Motorstorm, Infamous, MAG, LBP, WKC.

Around the Network

# Do you think Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2009?
There is slight possibility that it will release in Japan fall 2009. But i expect it to release WW 2010.

# Is 2009 the best year of the ps3?

2009 will be better year for PS3 then 2008 (08 is already great without any price cut) because of FFXIII in Japan which will be important event. And price cut is expected.

# When do you expect a price cut?

Fall 2009.

# MGS4 Greatest game this gen??

Without any doubt.

@NNN2004: Considering your answers and your signature, do you consider yourself as part of the "Sony soldiers/family"?

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Killzone 2 WILL Deliver
Resistance is great esp Co op
Far Cry 2 i dunno
GT5 in 2009 possible
Like you said Every year will get better for PS3
Price cut March/April 09
MGS4 Greatest Game so far.

Bokal said:
@NNN2004: Considering your answers and your signature, do you consider yourself as part of the "Sony soldiers/family"?

nop iam a 360 fan but still ihave the right to answer this questions because i have a PS3

Around the Network
Bokal said:

thank you for pointing this out i will address this problem!

megaman2 said:
Bokal said:

thank you for pointing this out i will address this problem!

but i have a PS3 ... this is not enough ??

At what point will it be acceptable to start posting boobs?

NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:

nop iam a 360 fan but still ihave the right to answer this questions because i have a PS3

You should read megaman2 sentence again then.

"Im calling a meeting now, this meeting is strictly for the Sony soldiers/family if you do not own a ps3 please purchase one now lol."

Never means "this meeting is strictly for PS3 owners".

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:

You have the right to remain silence anything you say may be used against you in the battlefield, you have the right to speak to a general before going out to the battlefield, if you cannot afford an armor one will be given to you!

These Sony soldiers are ruthless you won't last long!