By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony leader is calling a meeting!!

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances the mods felt the need to ban me for a week, but no worry im back now!!

As you may Sony is going through a difficult time now due to the big losses on the Japanese stock markets and stiff price competition which has effected their profit forecasts etc. But lately a lot of absolute garbage has been spread due to my ban i was unable to clean up this thrash but i will it clean it up now , people having saying stuff like "Is Sony going the way of Sega?" or "Ps3 could be Sony's last console".

Why would anyone say something so foolish and out of context, it amazes me sometimes the nonsense people can come up with I just had to address this garbage as it infuriated me.

Im calling a meeting now, this meeting is strictly for the Sony soldiers/family if you do not own a ps3 please purchase one now lol. Talking points of the meeting are:

• Killzone 2 best graphics since mgs4 and crisis next AAA (%95)!!!
  • Resistance 2 will delivery no doubt, IGN score higher than Cod4 and Gears of war!!
  • Give me your thoughts on Far cry 2
  • Do you think Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2009?
  • Is 2009 the best year of the ps3?
  • When do you expect a price cut?
  • MGS4 Greatest game this gen??

Please discuss!

Around the Network

Give me your thoughts on Far cry 2

when i bring it i will tell u my thoughts but i will get it for my 360 :P

Do you think Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2009?
yes

Is 2009 the best year of the ps3?

maybe

When do you expect a price cut?

never

MGS4 Greatest game this gen??

no but maybe its will be the best game movie

kowenicki said:
ok, oh great (self proclaimed ) leader

- dont know yet, but i doubt it
- it wont sell as many as the other two mentioned
- average from what i have seen
- no
- probably, but same goes for 360 and Wii
- 2009 (mid)
- no

Thank you for your input Kowenicki to this meeting but i will bet with you that Resistance 2 will get a metacritic score than Gears of war 2, i will sacrifice a months ban!!!

I thinks we both know R2 will be truly outstanding as Ign pointed out the lasting apeal for r2 will be for a very long time to come!

Greetings, my fellow Sony Soldier! Let's get the meeting underway-

-Killzone 2- better graphics than Crysis multiplied by a thousand.
-Resistance 2- greatest game in PS history.
-Far Cry 2- Excellent game, it's a shame the 360 held it back. THE CELL could have made this game so much more.
-Gran Turismo 5 will release in 2009. It will single-handidly make the PS3 win the console war.
-2009 will be better than 2008. But 2010 will be even better. The PerfectionStation 3 continues to 3volv3 with each year! Play B3yond.
-MGS 4 is the greatest game of the year. This Sony Soldier is of the opinion than God of War 3 will be the best game of the generation.

Play B3yond, my Sony Soldiers.

We must send our thanks to Lord Kutaragi and Lord Hirai, truly Gods among men.

The_God_of_War said:

Greetings, my fellow Sony Soldier! Let's get the meeting underway-

-Killzone 2- better graphics than Crysis multiplied by a thousand.
-Resistance 2- greatest game in PS history.
-Far Cry 2- Excellent game, it's a shame the 360 held it back. THE CELL could have made this game so much more.
-Gran Turismo 5 will release in 2009. It will single-handidly make the PS3 win the console war.
-2009 will be better than 2008. But 2010 will be even better. The PerfectionStation 3 continues to 3volv3 with each year! Play B3yond.
-MGS 4 is the greatest game of the year. This Sony Soldier is of the opinion than God of War 3 will be the best game of the generation.

Play B3yond, my Sony Soldiers.

We must send our thanks to Lord Kutaragi and Lord Hirai, truly Gods among men.

great contribution to the meeting lol!

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:

Give me your thoughts on Far cry 2

when i bring it i will tell u my thoughts but i will get it for my 360 :P

Do you think Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2009?
yes

Is 2009 the best year of the ps3?

maybe

When do you expect a price cut?

never

MGS4 Greatest game this gen??

no but maybe its will be the best game movie

frget this two:

• Killzone 2 best graphics since mgs4 and crisis next AAA (%95)!!!
  • no .. 1UP give the best graphics award to Gears of War 2 in E3

• Resistance 2 will delivery no doubt, IGN score higher than Cod4 and Gears of war!!
  • no but its will be near their scores

I am not a fan boy. If I were, I would be a fan boy of good games. I just can't afford a ps3 right now. But when Gran Turismo 5 is out, I will do everything I can to buy me a ps3.

-KZ2 looks great but we should really focus on its gameplay(which I hear is fantastic) over graphics lest we be deemed graphic whores.
    -Resistance 2 is a great game truly epic and AAA in every sense of the term, Encourage people to buy both this and the first game.
    - Far Cry 2 looks enjoyable but probably should have stayed in the cooker till march when it could get more attention.
    - I doubt GT5 will release in 09 at this point as we are still seeing a heavy focus on Prologue but anything can happen.
    -2009 will bring many great games to the PS3- Infamous, Killzone 2, MAG, GOW 3, an New Ratchet game, MLB 09 The Show, Demon Soul(hope this is good) White Knight Chronicles etc etc etc.
    -Price cut in the Spring or early autumn of next year.
    - It is too early to name any game the best of this gen but we can call it the greatest exclusive of the gen to date(except for Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda TP I love thos two games).

Beja-Beja said:
    -KZ2 looks great but we should really focus on its gameplay(which I hear is fantastic) over graphics lest we be deemed graphic whores.
    -Resistance 2 is a great game truly epic and AAA in every sense of the term, Encourage people to buy both this and the first game.
    - Far Cry 2 looks enjoyable but probably should have stayed in the cooker till march when it could get more attention.
    - I doubt GT5 will release in 09 at this point as we are still seeing a heavy focus on Prologue but anything can happen.
    -2009 will bring many great games to the PS3- Infamous, Killzone 2, MAG, GOW 3, an New Ratchet game, MLB 09 The Show, Demon Soul(hope this is good) White Knight Chronicles etc etc etc.
    -Price cut in the Spring or early autumn of next year.
    - It is too early to name any game the best of this gen but we can call it the greatest exclusive of the gen to date(except for Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda TP I love thos two games).

I agree greatest exclusive this gen, is zelda really that please explain me i have never played a zelda game before educate me i might get a wii soon.

* Killzone 2 best graphics since mgs4 and crisis next AAA (%95)!!!
    I also think so.

* Resistance 2 will delivery no doubt, IGN score higher than Cod4 and Gears of war!!
    R2 and LBP should be on every gamer's christmas list.

* Give me your thoughts on Far cry 2
    Not very interested in it

* Do you think Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2009?
    It should or it might be too late.

* Is 2009 the best year of the ps3?
    2008 is already hell of a good year with awesome releases. 2009 will be a very good year too, I hope the games I'm waiting for will make it in 2009 (KZ2, God Of War 3, Heavy Rain, GT5)

* When do you expect a price cut?
    Maybe they'll do it after march, or in october, depending on how well the sales go at this price.

* MGS4 Greatest game this gen??
    Not played it yet, but I don't think so... It doesn't appeal to enough people to be the greatest game of thin gen. Probably the greatest for MGS fans though.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts