By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock scares me

I admit it, I'm a huge pussy. I'm only like an hour in and I already almost regret getting this game.

Like when you get the shotgun, and the lights go out and slicers swarm you? Good god. I know 90% of you guys ar e just
lawling, but I gotta say, I just went into total panic mode, like a gazelle running from a cheetah.

So... does it get any scarier? I'm really not sure if I wanna continue on if it does.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

there is a part not too far ahead of that, that should make you jump.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Sure, why not.

I'm pretty sure it does.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

I only played the demo, but the scary parts were exactly what convinced me that I should get this game. Awesome.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I should have gotten bioshock over farcry 2 lol

mM
Around the Network

Make sure u play at night with the lights off

craighopkins said:
Make sure u play at night with the lights off

Funny... When I got it, the guy behind me in line at Best Buy warned me about exactly that.

I guess if I feel like pissing my pants, i'll give it a shot.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

The demo scared the shit out of me

Fort frolic... Good luck young soldier.

Don't be scared, Rapture is a friendlier place than DisneyLand. Think of the Big Daddy's as big Teddy Bears. And the other people.....well...they just wanna say hello. Can't you tell by the nice old school music? (Not trying to be condescending, just loltastic.)

But yeah, the atmosphere is astounding in Bioshock, pretty awesome. If I were you I would soldier on, it's worth it.