By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock scares me

Huge pussy? Where is it?! WHERE IS IT?!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Well played sir, well played. 

You should play Doom3. I think it is scarier than Bioshock, mainly because there is more crap jumping out at you all the time in the dark. Soon, you start second guessing all the dark corners and doors.

yeah there are definitely a few parts that can get you a little jumpy, however after awhile you can figure out the pattern or what types of scenarios/environments they use to get you. Eventually there were points where I was thinking "a splicer is going to be behind me when I turn around" so I turned around and shot my shotgun right into his head.

damn, i played the demo.. i was laughing when i killed the bitch that had the first gun >_o

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I should have gotten bioshock over farcry 2 lol

dude I regrett the same thing,,,,Far cry 2 = repetative killing/driving for 30 hours.

d21lewis said:

I can quite honestly say i pooped everywhere thinking of that (Don't worry I'm sitting on the crapper)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Senlis said:
You should play Doom3. I think it is scarier than Bioshock, mainly because there is more crap jumping out at you all the time in the dark. Soon, you start second guessing all the dark corners and doors.

Yeah, that's when it started to suck ass. :/

BioShock has its moments, but it's only at its peak when fighting a Big Daddy IMO!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

There is one moment in particular in Bioshock that terrified me more than any other game in history has ever managed to.

Just wait until you meet the dentist.

Bioshock isn't as scary as it is disturbing. Doom3 was more on keeping you on your toes than scary, but was very repetitive.