By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sackboy doll saying "Islam bad?"

i was sitting at my local game store Gamecrazy and i over heard the cashier and two customers talking. One of them say i work at walmart and we got these LBP dolls in i think one was sackboy. He also said they made sound when he squeezed them we of them said Islam bad. He said they just said a massive recall of the dolls that did say this. 

Now i dont know if they were talking as a joke or something. also the people may be talking bout the Quarn refrences in the game soundtrack.  What do you think of this?

Around the Network

Maybe it just "sounded" like they were saying it, but not really saying that?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

maybe a coincidence but that story sounds like this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/3191347/Talking-Fisher-Price-doll-accused-of-promoting-Islam.html

Um...they haven't even announced any sort of Sackboy doll for commercial release.

I question the validity of the claims.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

i dont believe this.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

LOL OP.

its that intend of bad pr for sony because it failed badly