By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ten Golden Rules of Successful Handheld Consoles

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

If anything even remotely bad was posted about the DS it would be locked before hudnreds of Nintendo fanboys (mods included) came running in to complain.

Snaaaaaake said:
If anything even remotely bad was posted about the DS it would be locked before hudnreds of Nintendo fanboys (mods included) came running in to complain.

If you really feel that way why did you register here?

just curious

Kantor said:
I got the fact that it was sarcasm about halfway into rule 1, didn't pick up that it was PSP hate until rule 3. Good read.

I thought it was too obvious by #2.

ಠ_ಠ

Around the Network

2. Made me think DS actually. Using a touch screen while on a bumpy road is nigh on impossible.

Rath said:
2. Made me think DS actually. Using a touch screen while on a bumpy road is nigh on impossible.

I thought this kinda gave it away: "When a gamer buys a handheld console, what he's after is a machine that recreates the home console experience perfectly"

SleepWaking said:
Rath said:

I thought this kinda gave it away: "When a gamer buys a handheld console, what he's after is a machine that recreates the home console experience perfectly"

well there's just one golden rule about writing an article:

ONE) if you'll not be constructive just shut up .

none forced 39.41M to buy a PSP.
Yes it has flaws, Big flaws, so is everything.

I have a Wii but I'am a moderate PS Fanboy Hoping for a PS3 price cut

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

Hmh.
My shcool day = 7 hours.
My PSP battery for listening music = about 7 hours.
I listen all the time :D

Take my love, take my land..