By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wonder what makes the psp sell so good now this is the third week its above 80k, too bad the software isnt just as good as hardware.

Around the Network
Kingdizzii said:
Well in EU quality matters which is why PS3 has better sales compared to 360 even with the huge price different, the same cannot be said of a shall not be named area where standards are very low. *cough*NA*cough*

Yep, The Wii never breaks. I guess thats why its winning, the PS3 just has to slough off that reputation from the PS2/1 days eh?

Tease.

Go PS3 Go

it's times like these where i wonder what sales would be like if the ps3 was £199, or even £250.

Around the Network

PS3's a monster in others..

DOATS1 said:
it's times like these where i wonder what sales would be like if the ps3 was £199, or even £250.

this

OTHERS sales looking pretty damn good all around.

4 ≈ One

Squilliam said:
Kingdizzii said:
Well in EU quality matters which is why PS3 has better sales compared to 360 even with the huge price different, the same cannot be said of a shall not be named area where standards are very low. *cough*NA*cough*

Yep, The Wii never breaks. I guess thats why its winning, the PS3 just has to slough off that reputation from the PS2/1 days eh?

LOL.

A good part of the reason I don't have a PS3 is because of very bad customer service with 2 products waaaay more expensive then PS3 broke down and couldn't get them fixed. First one was a Sony Clie witch most here were probably too young to remember, defective and got discontinued about 4 wks after I brought it and the second was a television. Oh and don't get me started on the old Sony BMG business tactics thing. Anyways another subject altogether.

I wonder how well Disaster will do.