By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

Jo21 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Somethings not right...... Console games aren't supposed to look this good....

EDIT:.... am not buying R2... I'll wait till it's cheaper. But I will pick up KZ2 soon after release..... This game just looks FAR too awesome and I will have alot of games to play so I can hold off...

those 208Gflops are shinning there =O

NO! It's a LIE!! In mid January SONY will pull open the curtains and reveal that this game is really for the PC, and the beta Graphics are what the PS3 version will be getting D=

ROFL, J/k

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
I had a dream that Killzone 2 got a 5.5 from IGN and was called a "Beautiful Disappointment" and in my dream I actually thought "Oh boy, VGChartz is going to be a riot after this" then I realized it wasn't February and woke instantly after that.

all the above actually did happen...or didn't happen technically

I seriously hope that doesn't happen for the sake of my fellow PS3 fans, but I can't be positive about the game because of the history of GG. We've suffered enough this gen.

Holy Hell!!! the graphics are simply amazing. GOTY 2009 confirmed!! (unless Alan Wake is released then, which will give it a run for its money)

Holly shit

*cums all over the place*

I MUST GET in the KZ2 BETA!!!!!!!!! aaaaaahhh ahhh

Around the Network

It looks good but Id rather see gameplay video than cutscene video.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

^^^those are all gameplay videos,

here is an older built gameplay(8 months old)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQtL6z8PD4

This game is just freaking amazing. I was in Japan for TGS and got some time with the single player level, and it was easly the best playing FPS I have ever played. It is a lot like COD4 so if you are not into that K2 wont be your thing. The graphics even on that build were just flat out amazing.

It amazes me that some people still try to play this game off as a possible let down. If GG, Insomniac, London Studios, Naughty Dog, Sony Santamonica, and outside specilists can not make a good game, with all of that talent, then who can? There have been way to many hands on this game for it to turn out bad from either a graphical or a gameplay stance. The only way they could blow this is with a crappy story that is so bad even gamers cant stand to play through it.

This game is the only game that I have played so far that felt like what was promised as this gen back in 05. The only other game that looks like it could be on the same level is Heavy Rain. With the shape K2 is in right now, and the fact that it will get even better with the beta feed back, there is only one thing this game can fail in. It will get good reviews, but unless Sony can market this right it is going to go the same way every other Sony game does. Amazing games, max user base, about 3.5M. That is probably what will happen too, because Sony thinks games sell themselves and WOM is the best marketing. Well Assasins Creed among many others has proved a good looking pile of crap can sell 10M units as long as you show it to everyone.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

yeah there is too much gray, lets put some pink on those bad ass marines a some yellow flowers on the helgans[/sarcams]

OT
OMG, what the ... is that ??? in game? dear lord!!

the voice of the commander made me loose control of my sphincters

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

radha said:
yeah there is too much gray, lets put some pink on those bad ass marines a some yellow flowers on the helgans[/sarcams]

OT
OMG, what the ... is that ??? in game? dear lord!!

resistance managed to pull that out..

in orick everything its colorful but aliens, especially the chimera titan doesn't look less bad ass.