By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

blackstar said:
http://www.n4g.com/News-221665.aspx

^^ "High Quality Killzone 2 Beta Sniping Gameplay"

That sniper rifle sounds amazing, it makes all the guns in CoD4 sound like BB guns.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
That looked amazing, but I seriously doubt the game is going to be good. GG aren't good developers.

Just because it isnt the same developers doesn't mean the game isn't going to be good.

Mirson said:
That looked amazing, but I seriously doubt the game is going to be good. GG aren't good developers.

Are people still pulling this fucking "kz1 sucked, so kz2 will suck" card? Even after all we've seen?  All the previews we've read?  All the gameplay impressions to be had?

A couple of points for you to think about:

1. Killzone was a good game, marred by technical glitches. Killzone Liberation was a great game.

2. Since the release of both, Sony has purchased Geurrilla Games, and beefed up their team size, while giving them a ginormous budget and providing assistance from other internal development teams (all of Sony's teams work together in some fashion).  The Geurrilla Games of today is hardly the Geurrilla Games of four years ago.

3. When was the last time an internally developed Sony game was bad?

4. Have you even played the game!?  I think not.

The cutscenes don't quite look on the same level with MGS4's, but i like what i see.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Killzone 2 is going to sell a huge number of PS3's and of that there is no doubt. Sony are going to go all guns blazing with this game especially in NA where this game will sell huge. Having played the Beta I know that the MP side is AAA and some guy played the SP campaign and he said that was also amazing.

Killzone 2 and GOW 3 will take care of NA
GT5 will take care of EU
FFXIII, WKC and Versus will take care of Japan

You heard it here first folks :P

Around the Network

Somethings not right...... Console games aren't supposed to look this good....

EDIT:.... am not buying R2... I'll wait till it's cheaper. But I will pick up KZ2 soon after release..... This game just looks FAR too awesome and I will have alot of games to play so I can hold off...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

EDIT:.... am not buying R2... I'll wait till it's cheaper. But I will pick up KZ2 soon after release..... This game just looks FAR too awesome and I will have alot of games to play so I can hold off...

those 208Gflops are shinning there =O

Dgc1808 said:

You're right, this is actually the PC version that hasn't been announced yet.

makingmusic476 said:
Mirson said:

Are people still pulling this fucking "kz1 sucked, so kz2 will suck" card? Even after all we've seen?  All the previews we've read?  All the gameplay impressions to be had?

A couple of points for you to think about:

1. Killzone was a good game, marred by technical glitches. Killzone Liberation was a great game.

2. Since the release of both, Sony has purchased Geurrilla Games, and beefed up their team size, while giving them a ginormous budget and providing assistance from other internal development teams (all of Sony's teams work together in some fashion).  The Geurrilla Games of today is hardly the Geurrilla Games of four years ago.

3. When was the last time an internally developed Sony game was bad?

4. Have you even played the game!?  I think not.

Shellshock was also bad, IMO, and it was developed by GG. Killzone Liberation was okay, and it wasn't an FPS.

@king dizzi,
I like your style of thinking but you forgot something LBP will take all regions :)