By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Chart average prediction 1st Nov. 360 predicted to sell 70,000 WTF!

@blazinhead

100 + posts I think is good enough

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@darth. Spose, It is redicilous though. "360 to sell double PS3+ Wii sales "Rofl

@blazinhead

its just a spammer....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't think that stripping new users from ability to participate in prediction league is a good idea. Some people may actually visit this site quite often but not post much (or at all). Also it's not like there are many users playing right now anyway. If we gonna put limitations we may end with 20 particapants per game.

Also is it a big deal anyway? If someone made bad prediction thats his choice. Others will earn on it only a small amount on vg$.

darthdevidem01 said:
@blazinhead

its just a spammer....lol

LOL i know, still funny though. @Kamil. Well maybe they shouln't include New Members average prediction in overall prediction?

Around the Network

LOL up to 83,000 Now

If he hadn't of been perma banned before I found it I would have changed it to 30k, which would have made him lose everything, yet not totally screw up the average. However, since he has no vg$ left, the system won't let me change his bet.

Anyways, next time I get talonman to do some prediction league work I'm going to have him add the ability for me to kick out anyone from a round.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Oh, and another thing. I will be tracing these accounts back to the original and ban both the duplicate and original account from the prediction league (since that is all I can do).

I will then pass the information along to naznatips, and have him perma ban the alt account. At least one persons main account was banned for 3 days because of this, but that is up to naznatips.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

@Nordland Thanks :)

The X360 average is now back down to 55k, but I can't do any more about it without screwing up legitimate bets

Anyways, if you see this kind of thing again, just pm me and I will take care of it in the fairest manner I can.