By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fragile dated in Japan: January 22, 2009

@Yushire Could you be more specific? It looks fine to me.

Around the Network

The fighting looks repetitive and predictable and slow, theres another video were the dog you fight is predictable since its just doing circles. Its like the AI of the PSX all over again... If you've read the comments they have the same opinion as mine.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

On the same day as Tales of the World 2 (PSP)? Why not release it a week later or earlier to avoid competition?

Is tales of the world 2 also made by Namco Bandai?

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:

Yeah.

But their spacing sucks anyway; Idol Master PSP will be released a week or so earlier. Why put two big PSP releases literally one after another, when you can release one in January and the other in, say, February? Mind boggles.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
@Yushire Could you be more specific? It looks fine to me.

Wha? Did we watch the same video. That looked like some of the most tedious, boring combat I've seen in a while!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Star Scream said:
yushire said:

Yeah.

But their spacing sucks anyway; Idol Master PSP will be released a week or so earlier. Why put two big PSP releases literally one after another, when you can release one in January and the other in, say, February? Mind boggles.

Thats a huge problem indeed, why would they release their three games all in the same month? That didnt make sense....

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Looks cool

It should come to Australia before America - we're closer (I think... my geography sucks)

@ Yushire & Outlawauron Well yes it does look pretty slow, but I don't think that is a bad thing. Some rpgs are more fitting to a fast battle system while others like this one use a more slower system. As for it being predictable I wouldn't say that. Also if it was so predictable why was the person who was playing it looking around to see where it will reappear and missed it about 3 times because they were too late before it reappeared. Remember this is more Adventure RPG, than Action Rpg so part of the battles will be more like figuring out how to beat a boss, and what to do rather than straight button mashing. I guess it depends on a persons opinion on it. Oh and as for the comments agreeing with you, those are their opinions and not of mine. I think you should wait to see more of the combat before judging, I'm sure different enemies play differently, and not all of them are as predictable as you may think.

sc94597 said:
@ Yushire & Outlawauron Well yes it does look pretty slow, but I don't think that is a bad thing. Some rpgs are more fitting to a fast battle system while others like this one use a more slower system. As for it being predictable I wouldn't say that. Also if it was so predictable why was the person who was playing it looking around to see where it will reappear and missed it about 3 times because they were too late before it reappeared. Remember this is more Adventure RPG, than Action Rpg so part of the battles will be more like figuring out how to beat a boss, and what to do rather than straight button mashing. I guess it depends on a persons opinion on it. Oh and as for the comments agreeing with you, those are their opinions and not of mine. I think you should wait to see more of the combat before judging, I'm sure different enemies play differently, and not all of them are as predictable as you may think.

It doesnt mean that I dont like the game because of that you know, Im still want to buy it because of the art and the story.

I think you're right, its in our own opinion I think Im just getting used to by the gameplay mechanics of Zelda Twilight Princess and Kingdom Hearts so my opinion on fighting system of Fragile was negative...

E3 2010- Tape runs out