By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ms $300 Million Ad Campaign CRASHING TV's All over the USA!!

Legend11 said:

I can't believe someone could post a story from a website with stories on it's front page like: "Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic" and "Swaggering is down 87%" and not realize it's a parody site.

I guess the rush to troll has made the OP look like a fool and has basically put their credibility into the dumpster. They should seriously consider not posting in the Microsoft forum if this topic is any indication of how much they actually look into what they're posting.

Mods please lock.

I would've taken your comments seriouslyt if only they weren't coming from a troll such as yourself. & I would prefer it if you didn't refer to me in the 3rd person.....as it doesn't make you looks smart or make your statements feel credible at all. Have a nice day :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

this is a great plan issued by both microsoft and sony. what they did here was release this ad to infect all SDTV's and here shortly microsoft will release a statement saying something along the lines SDTV's have now become inferior and you must upgrade to an lovely HDTV, with the sony television president nudging the microsoft PR.

now this plan is in motion and the end result is more HDTV's everywhere which leads to more HD consoles sold as opposed to the wii. sony and microsoft have played a very nice hand, lets see how it unfolds

kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Legend11 said:

I can't believe someone could post a story from a website with stories on it's front page like: "Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic" and "Swaggering is down 87%" and not realize it's a parody site.

I guess the rush to troll has made the OP look like a fool and has basically put their credibility into the dumpster. They should seriously consider not posting in the Microsoft forum if this topic is any indication of how much they actually look into what they're posting.

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

hmm I bet you would say something else when it was sony

Shame you're not a psychic, so we'd never know.

I realised as soon as I saw the words 'blue screen'.

darthdevidem01 said:
But I'm surprised as to what could be making this happen.

unless its a satellite error or something

Look at who wrote the article?  You are being sarcastic right?

Around the Network

@kasz216

I didn't know the onion site makes spoofs

I thought it could be a satellite problem.....if you have satellite TV's there

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What I like about the Onion is how their articles always are written so seriously that you almost start to believe it until you remember you're reading an article from The Onion.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Legend11 said:

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

You don't need to be psychic for that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Legend11 said:

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

Well, you would need to predict the future to figure out. 

So if you can't predict the future, you can't figure it out.

So you would need to be a psychic.

DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Legend11 said:

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

Well, you would need to predict the future to figure out. 

So if you can't predict the future, you can't figure it out.

So you would need to be a psychic.

Unless we analyse your previous behaviour in your 12,000 posts?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.