By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ms $300 Million Ad Campaign CRASHING TV's All over the USA!!

HAHAHHAAH omg! You actually thought that was real! HAHAHA I thought it was a joke post due to The Onion until I read some of the comments. lol omg I'm dying now. hahahaha.

I love the onion. Its so damn funny. My favorite article is from a few years ago, its "Jesus converts to Islam" lol that is so funny.

Around the Network

lol,

i can't believe anyone would fall for that ! even those who are from the usa !

It must be fanboyism, to preach the technical superiority of the ps3 on the one hand

but to fail to comprehend the basics of tv-reception.

btw. the internet was wrong just ONCE, this time !

Keep believing.

how foolish can one be ROFL

prime example of selfownage

that is what you get for hating

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Legend11 said:

Mods please lock.

NOOOO, don't LOCK!

It's soooo embarrassing i'm going to bumb it everyday !

Legend11 said:

I can't believe someone could post a story from a website with stories on it's front page like: "Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic" and "Swaggering is down 87%" and not realize it's a parody site.

I guess the rush to troll has made the OP look like a fool and has basically put their credibility into the dumpster. They should seriously consider not posting in the Microsoft forum if this topic is any indication of how much they actually look into what they're posting.

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

Around the Network

Pic confirmed it was fake to me.

DMeisterJ said:
Legend11 said:

I can't believe someone could post a story from a website with stories on it's front page like: "Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic" and "Swaggering is down 87%" and not realize it's a parody site.

I guess the rush to troll has made the OP look like a fool and has basically put their credibility into the dumpster. They should seriously consider not posting in the Microsoft forum if this topic is any indication of how much they actually look into what they're posting.

Mods please lock.

Why so SERIOUS!?

hmm I bet you would say something else when it was sony

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lol, obviously fake

unless it was THAT bad of a commercial lol

is that even possible?

Wow sony strikes back!