By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you like, hate or whatever my avatar, username and signature?

Why do I care? Well, because I'm a newbie and I need some attention.

PS: I am loving this webpage.

Around the Network

Your Avatar and Username are good. Your sig is okay I guess...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Avatar great. Username so so. Your sig doesn't play for me (if it's supposed to be a clip), I think I have it blocked

c03n3nj0 said:
Your Avatar and Username are good. Your sig is okay I guess...

Well, your signature is just fantastic. I wouldn't know how to do one of those.

zexen_lowe said:
Avatar great. Username so so. Your sig doesn't play for me (if it's supposed to be a clip), I think I have it blocked

It doesn't play? That's too bad. Hey we can hablar en español, no?  My username is lame for you? Well, I put a lot of thought in it because I lack the skills to design a good signature.

You know what, Now I think I created this thread wrong. I really want to see and discuss everybody's usernames, avatars and signatures. I notice there are some very cool an others just way too simple.

Around the Network

R2-D2 is cool. little pest though.

username is not good :)
the clip in ur sig doesn't play :(

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
zexen_lowe said:

It doesn't play? That's too bad. Hey we can hablar en español, no?  My username is lame for you? Well, I put a lot of thought in it because I lack the skills to design a good signature.

It's not that your username it's badly thought, it's more that I think it's not something that should go in a username, I think usernames more as, well, names, something everybody can easily refer (even my username isn't as well thought, thats why I ask everybody to call me zexen). Wii R2 Hardcore would make a good tag, though.

zexen_lowe said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
zexen_lowe said:

It's not that your username it's badly thought, it's more that I think it's not something that should go in a username, I think usernames more as, well, names, something everybody can easily refer (even my username isn't as well thought, thats why I ask everybody to call me zexen). Wii R2 Hardcore would make a good tag, though.

I see your point. In that case, sure blackstar, for example is a great username. But is not like you are going to have to pronounce it. Just copy and paste.

Well at least the Avatar is good. Too bad only a few people can play the sig, which is very funny. I found it somewhere and made me laugh hard

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
zexen_lowe said:
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
zexen_lowe said:

I see your point. In that case, sure blackstar, for example is a great username. But is not like you are going to have to pronounce it. Just copy and paste.

Well at least the Avatar is good. Too bad only a few people can play the sig, which is very funny. I found it somewhere and made me laugh hard

Well, that's fine, but whenever I talk to you I'll use R2, I usually tend to shorten usernames