By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GH and Rock band are too expensive

I can buy 3 games for the price of one bundle... anyone else feel the same

Around the Network

yeah dude, i think these games are cash cows!! I mean how much could it cost to make some plastic instruments?!?! a more fair price would be $100-120 for a bundle with all instruments in it. But since people are willing to pay for it they aren't goina sell them any cheaper.

it's pretty amazing RB2 & GH:WT costs almost as much a 360.

You're actually getting three games' worth of content: Karaoke Revolution Super-Deluxe, Guitar Hero Whopping Master, and Drum Mania Ultimate Freakshow.

Hard to complain about that.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Absolutely. They are just far too expensive for me to even consider a purchase. Here in New Zealand, GH: World Tour alone is the same price as an Xbox 360 Arcade.

Around the Network

Reminds me of that one mech game on the original xbox with the huge controller that had a windshield wiper button.

matt247 said:
Reminds me of that one mech game on the original xbox with the huge controller that had a windshield wiper button.

steel battalion!!! that game was AWESOME!

Just buy Wii music instead

matt247 said:

And an eject button that, if you didn't press it, deleted all of your save data.

That game needed to be made.

Soleron said:
matt247 said:

And an eject button that, if you didn't press it, deleted all of your save data.

That game needed to be made.

the one game i regret not getting for the original box

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog