By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you prefer using a SWORD or GUN when playing video games?

Guns. Sniping is the key to victory when you do it unseen and unnoticed.

Around the Network

swords and ninjas ftw

Swords ...but it depend on the game if I am playing Resident Evil I want those damned zombies the farthest possible !

sword for sure. u can swing and hit anything u want. guns, u have to reload and aim. not interested in precision.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Bodhesatva said:
Ugh, I so wish there was another choice. How can anyone ever claim that video games are more than a teenage male fantasyland when we get polls like "Swords or guns?" We should also ask: "Boobies or cars?"

Cars obviously... wait, is this still in the context of weapons? Then again, it would seem that the prowess of a female fighter is in direct proportion to their jumblie bits.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
Ugh, I so wish there was another choice. How can anyone ever claim that video games are more than a teenage male fantasyland when we get polls like "Swords or guns?" We should also ask: "Boobies or cars?"

Where's the boobie poll? I didn't get to answer ;)

I prefer the gunblade, a la FFVIII =)

vizunary said:
Bodhesatva said:

Where's the boobie poll? I didn't get to answer ;)

I prefer the gunblade, a la FFVIII =)

God bless you.

Given the rather severe restrictions this poll provides, Vizunary is correct. Gunblade is the right answer. If you answered anything else, then you are wrong.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

from memory lane =)

the gun/sword combo from XIII is looking uber-cool too.

Lionheart Limit Break