By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix givin the PSP sum Lovin' and givin the PS3 sum hatin?

whats funny its the amount of exclusives 360 is getting.

hell 5th in a 5th men race in japan.

and the 4th have sold 4 times hardware than them.

they should pay really well.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
2 versus 3? Not exactly lopsided, mate.

Now, if you want to have a FUN comparison, try the DS vs. the Wii...

I dont care about the wii, as for the DS yeah i know it has alot but this is a "Sony Discussion" i know Square is More nintendo friendly this time around, but im just wonder'n if Square is Biased towards the PSP when it comes to the PlayStation brand now an days.

trestres said:
PSP games announced for a future release: KH:BBS, Dissida FF, Agito FFXIII and Parasite Eve 3.

DS games announced: FF: Chocobo's Tales 2, FF: Chocobos Dungeon DS, Chronno Trigger, Valkyre Profile DS, DQVI, DQIX, KH: 358/2 Days, FFCC: EoT, Pingu.

PS3 games announced: FFXIII, FFvsXIII, The Last Remnant.

360 games announced: FFXIII, Star Ocean 4, The Last Remnant.

Wii games announced: FFCC:EoT (DS port) and FFCC:CB a game that has been on halt for a long time and that is rumoured to be cancelled (no info for more than a whole year).

Conclusion: SE doesn't hate the PS3 since it's giving it 3 HUGE games, with probably Star Ocean 4 also arriving. SE hates the Wii if any console.

Never thought of it that way before, but still...

I don't see any hate...

versusXIII will be a big title although I really wish SO4 would eventually come for the PS3. I'm also happy for the ps3 because the exclusive rpgs that it gets are great games cuz I was dissapointed w/ IU(my opinion).

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

SE is clearly throwing thier attention at their favorite little buddy the Nintendo DS....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

The PSP's moving up in the world. The PS3...isn't.

trestres said:
PSP games announced for a future release: KH:BBS, Dissida FF, Agito FFXIII and Parasite Eve 3.

DS games announced: FF: Chocobo's Tales 2, FF: Chocobos Dungeon DS, Chronno Trigger, Valkyre Profile DS, DQVI, DQIX, KH: 358/2 Days, FFCC: EoT, Pingu.

PS3 games announced: FFXIII, FFvsXIII, The Last Remnant.

360 games announced: FFXIII, Star Ocean 4, The Last Remnant.

Wii games announced: FFCC:EoT (DS port) and FFCC:CB a game that has been on halt for a long time and that is rumoured to be cancelled (no info for more than a whole year).

Conclusion: SE doesn't hate the PS3 since it's giving it 3 HUGE games, with probably Star Ocean 4 also arriving. SE hates the Wii if any console.

SE hasn't announced a single ps3 game since before launch.  Unless you expected them to cancel the titles already announced, like Capcom did MH3, I don't really see how that means anything.

@makingmusic: What do you mean?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

What do YOU mean? 0_o

lol, I'm basically saying that SE has shown absolutely no love for the ps3 since it was confirmed the ps3 wouldn't be the next ps2.

I wouldn't really put too much weight on the PSP vs. PS3 comparison; Agito and PE were both cellphone games, and if that deal had never fallen through they would still be cellphone games. PSP was a second choice, not the first one.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"