By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Enchanted Arms ... Stole a...

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack? for those who own this game, check out the ice castle at the final battle i swear to god it sounds 99% like the main theme from FFVII in open field.

Whats odd enough the soundtrack seems to only be in the PS3 Version and missing in the 360 version.

Also do you think this game deservs a sequel of some kind? i think it does by the results it would end up being a PS3 exclusive since "From Software" has been showing great interest in Sony products like "Game Republic" lol Sqaure Enix Betrays while these other 3rd partys wipe the tears. :D (Excluding the PSP AKA Agito XIII/Crisis Core/Dissdia)

Around the Network

Fission Mailed.

nah you forget ninja blade is by from software a 360 exlcusive

markers said:
nah you forget ninja blade is by from software a 360 exlcusive

Yeah, but it seems to be a Ninja Gaiden Rip-off that'll end up on PS3 at some point anyway so. Ala Enchanted arms lol.

Hmm... i wanna play this game one day

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Hmm... i wanna play this game one day

You should give it a shot, pretty decent JRPG even more so since "From Software" are not use to making JRPG's. i gave it a 8 outta 10 in the end.

Nah I don't think they would if they would've then some other people would have notice.

Ninja Blade is published by Microsoft.

Why Sony and Microsoft went after these fools for exclusives is beyond me.

Wow, it does sound very similar XD

makingmusic476 said:
Ninja Blade is published by Microsoft.

Why Sony and Microsoft went after these fools for exclusives is beyond me.

Just my opinion, but Both Micro and Sony want exclusives from "From Software" is because they are cheap, in terms of buying out new IP exclusives from them, both sony and MS dont have to offer much for them to rollover for them. and oh lol k since MS is publishing it then we wont be see'n it on any other console besides the 360. still though why would MS pay for such a copy cat game? same goes for sony and there so called up-coming demons soul? lol!