By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Enchanted Arms ... Stole a...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Wow, it does sound very similar XD

Lol, you heard it?! XD

Yea, went to Blue Laguna to get the song, haven't gotten that far in the game yet, cant decide if i want to finish it or not cuz i'm doing a 108 SOD run in the Suikoden series and on Suikoden IV lol

Around the Network
NFGBlinkAC said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

Lol, you heard it?! XD

Yea, went to Blue Laguna to get the song, haven't gotten that far in the game yet, cant decide if i want to finish it or not cuz i'm doing a 108 SOD run in the Suikoden series and on Suikoden IV lol

LOL! sweet. but god it sounds nearly like the main world map theme from VII wtf? O.o

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

Lol, you heard it?! XD

LOL! sweet. but god it sounds nearly like the main world map theme from VII wtf? O.o

I wonder if Nobuo heard of this song yet >.> <.<

NFGBlinkAC said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
NFGBlinkAC said:

Lol, you heard it?! XD

I wonder if Nobuo heard of this song yet >.> <.<

Lol, it would be ironic if he played the game on ps3 through to the end and the look on his face would be priceless.