By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hey Sony Fangirls!

axumblade said:
Jo21 said:
LOLOL.

it couldn't be fat prince it would be gay.

other than the not even fat people are offended.

other than that, i am underweight gamer, stereotypes don't exist for me.

Don't forget that if they were females that were trying to save the prince, feminists would get offended for having to do all the work when the prince should get off of his fat ass and save himself.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

If you wanted to find women why would you search the internet instead of the kitchen.
LOL

but seriously sexism is wrong.

LOL fat princess this made me laugh.

leo-j said:
OMG YES, I WAS SO LIKE HURT OMG

LIKE OMG

OH MY GOD!!

LIKE ITS SO LIKE FAT AND LIKE OMG I BROKE A NAIL

....OMG!!

eww

ROFL.

4 ≈ One

axumblade said:
Jo21 said:
LOLOL.

it couldn't be fat prince it would be gay.

other than the not even fat people are offended.

other than that, i am underweight gamer, stereotypes don't exist for me.

Don't forget that if they were females that were trying to save the prince, feminists would get offended for having to do all the work when the prince should get off of his fat ass and save himself.

Haha, so true. I hate how the "weaker" sides (minority usually) can complain about pretty much anything nowadays.

@Beja-Beja: lol, great post.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
leo-j said:
OMG YES, I WAS SO LIKE HURT OMG

LIKE OMG

OH MY GOD!!

LIKE ITS SO LIKE FAT AND LIKE OMG I BROKE A NAIL

....OMG!!

eww

ROFL.

I double that "rofl" with my waffles. :D

Blacksaber said:

http://www.feministgamers.com/?p=466

Wow. The thing I found amazing was that the administrator, who felt the need to respond to every single critical comment, was a complete bitch. Just read this response:

"Oh, so you get to tell us feminists what we should and shouldn’t care about? Hm, I think I’ll pass. And until you learn to read the previously-linked “Just a Game” article, you really don’t have a leg to stand on. Go back to your troll den. Just because someone reacts to a Sony game with less-than-glowing praise doesn’t mean we’re out to get you."

Well, unless those feminists are buffs in psychology (i.e. they have a degree or two in it), I really rather doubt their opinions mean much to every one outside that little 'clique'. Their arguments that this further drives a wedge in young people's minds regarding the equality of women hold no weight otherwise. Even then, this is very much subjective to petty squabbling. -_-

The BuShA owns all!

I'm offended.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I'm offended.

I didn't know you were a female PS3 fan...