By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing?

Anyone else excited for Animal Crossing?! Mann I played the DS version for months after it came out. Still go back to it every now and then. The multiplayer aspect really appealed to me; and now its gonna be even more intense on the Wii.

I mean theres so many good games out for all the other major consoles (Own them all) but I honestly dont touch my x360 and PS3 all that much.  The Wii has been more appealling for me. I mean all the big games and Fable,Gears2, Little Big Planet, Fallout, and all the other big mainstream stuff but i can honestly say i've invested the most time in this series per game.  Its even gonna be bundled with WiiSpeak. I gotta get that at launch.  Leaving for School next month anyway so thats a major way were all gonna keep in touch.hah

let me know if you wanna hang in my town ;D

Around the Network

it has potential but hopefully it will follow up with all the hype that it has

360 Wii Nuff Said

I got Animal Crossing Wild World early July and I still play it everyday. It is such a fun game and I'm sure that City Folk will carry on the legacy. Sure, the basic objective is the same: Move into new town, pay off loan, etc. but that's a winning formula. The whole aspect of the city just ramps things up. I can't wait for this game to come out.

Don't get me started on how hyped up I am ^_^

ya, i'm really excited for the game. i cant wait, especially how they're returning the holidays (yay for christmas.)

Around the Network

I haven't played an Animal Crossing game before, but I will probably pick this up sometime later on to see what it is like.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

I'm so freakin excited. First day purchase for me! :D

Yes! I wish i didnt lose my memory card for my town on the GC version.... I'd go on to get yelled at by the mole for not saving. Oh man that game was sooooooo fun!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Animal Crossing is one of my favourites so of course I'm excited! =D

I've had it reserved for months!

finally!!

a person that understands the greatness of Animal Crossing!!

Animal Crossing comes out 1 every 3 years for different Nintendo platforms, i'm sure the Wii version will rule!! : )

and yeah, the Wii, both hardware and games are more appealing to me as well!!
i only got 2 Ps3 games in 1 year.... :P

Animal Crossing is love, MySims as well!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!